The best steam iron system becomes a necessity for each family, it helps to keep your clothes tidy and clean, besides, it will effectively reduce the wrinkles. To some extent, one’s confidence grows after wearing clean clothes.
In this article, we would mainly introduce several best steam iron systems and tell you several basic pieces of information on the steam iron system.
Let’s begin now!
What Is the Best Steam Iron System?
Comparing the Best Steam Iron System Prices
|Brabantia Ironing Board with Solid Steam Iron Rest, Size C, Wide - Moving Circles Cover||Check Price|
|Leifheit Air Active L Steam Ironing System with Iron, Ironing Board and Integrated Steam||Check Price|
|Homz Professional Ironing System||Check Price|
|Rowenta DW2090 Effective Comfort 1500-Watt Cord Reel Steam Iron Stainless Steel Soleplate with Auto-Off||Check Price|
|SINGER Magic ESP-2 Electronic Steam Portable with A Large Pressing Surface||Check Price|
Basic Knowledge On Best Steam Iron System
Before you take out your credit card and make a purchase of an ironing system, it is best that you acquaint yourself with the various facets of the technology. Purchasing an ironing system is not just a matter of picking up an iron box and an ironing board for your home use. To be in a better position of making a good decision, you should understand that ironing systems are designed to be the very best ironing devices for home use you can get, giving you a professional feel while ironing any and every type of fabric you may have. Therefore, you need an intricate understanding of the whole system for you to make the right choice.
What Is Ironing System?
One of the very first things you need to do is to understand exactly what an iron system is. An ironing system is made up of a high-quality iron box, and a high-tech ironing board, which are integrated together to form one complete ironing system.
The Ironing Board
The ironing board of the ironing system is usually a high tech board that consists of the following features:
The board height of an ironing system usually has an adjustable height system to enable its use while standing up or while seated.
The blower system is installed on the board to blow clothes up to properly spread light clothes, greatly reducing the formation of unwanted creases.
The vacuum is also incorporated to the board to pull the clothes to the surface of the board, negating unnecessary movements, thus holding the clothes in place, and thereby reducing creasing tremendously.
Additionally, some boards have steamers which are the main supply of steam to the ironing box. Here is a best sale ironing board for your reference:
- Size - 49 x 18 inches with a 0.98 inch Ivory Frame
- Extra-wide and ergonomic - adjustable to 4 different heights (30 - 38 inches)
- Handy transport lock keeps the table folded when stored or transported
- Safety child lock prevents the ironing board accidentally collapsing
- Comes with a 10 year guarantee
The Iron for clothes
The iron is the final bit of an ironing system. It is the device that irons the clothes just as it is with regular iron boxes and also supplies the steam to the clothes. However, unlike regular iron boxes, the iron box of an ironing system is integrated to the ironing board to form a connected system.
- Buy Best Steam Iron Box For Home
- Garment Steamers For Clothes Ironing
- Choose Steam Generator Irons For Better Working
- Steam Station Iron Buying Tips
Factors To Consider In Order To Choose The Best Ironing System
Having acquainted yourself with an ironing system, the next bit is understanding the various elements to look for while purchasing for one. What you should look for is:
A longer board:
A longer board makes things easier while ironing. Ironing things such as a pair of trousers is best done on a longer board. Therefore, ensure the prospective board has the right length.
- Integrated pressurized steam ironing station with active function for faster, more professional ironing
- Dual air-flow technology either inflates the ironing surface for delicates or pulls steam through the
- Air extraction function: Draws off surplus steam and ensures dry crease-free laundry
- Quick heating time only 8 minutes--for faster ironing
- SuperGlide ironing surface with 6 mm. foam pad and drawstring and tension clip for secure fit of specialized
Adjustable board height:
Although having an adjustable board height is common, it is not the standard as some ironing system do not have this feature. Therefore, ensure that the board height can be adjusted to meet any and all of your need. This steam system can handle most materials with various length & height:
- 48" x 18" mesh wide top for 24 percent larger width over standard ironing boards, 100% cotton cover with fiber pad for lasting results
- Fully adjustable height up to 39"
- Professional 4-leg for stylish stability and durability
- Built-in premium iron rest and linen rack for folded garment storage
- Leg lock for easy transportation
Steam production system:
You should ensure that the ironing system comes with a steam production system. Whether the steam is produced by the board or the iron box, ensure the system has a method of producing steam.
A high-quality iron box:
- 1500 Watts of Power, Anti-Drip System, 3 Way Auto Off
- 8.45 Oz water tank with a self clean system removes mineral deposits ensuring optimal performance. Anti-calc system for extended life of the iron.
- Automatic cord reel adjusts cord length as needed. Extra large handling surface. Ergonomic comfortable handle.
- Stainless Steel Soleplate with excellent non-stick and scratch resistant properties. Microsteam 300 holes for perfect steam distribution.Precision Tip –for easy access to difficult areas. Measures 12.25 inches L x 6.25 inches H x 5.25 inches W and weighs 3.5 pounds.
- STEPS TO USE:When selecting no steam, you can chose the soleplate temperature from low to high on the thermostat knob.When selecting minimum stea, you have to have the soleplate at least warm or hot. Above medium steam and up to high steam output the temperature of the soleplate has to be at his maximum of heat.
- SINGER ELECTRONIC STEAM PRESS: The SINGER Magic Steam Press gives you professional pressing results right at home. With a large pressing area and adjustable heat and steam settings you can quickly press tablecloths, curtains, dress pants and more
- PORTABLE STEAM PRESS: This portable unit is easy to store and includes auto shut-off with an audible alarm for safety,24inches by 9inches pressing area, 14x larger than a conventional iron
- STEAM PRESS ALARM: It has an Auto Shut-off with Electronic Alarm that sounds every 10 seconds if the handle is left down to remind you to lift the handle to ensure that fabrics are not exposed to the heating plate too long
- EXTRA LARGE PRESSING SURFACE: The SINGER ESP-2 Electronic Steam Press is 10 times larger than the surface of a conventional iron
- SINGER ESP-2 ACCESSORIES: Spray Bottle, Measuring Cup, Pressing Cushion
Top 3 Best Steam Iron Systems